• Flexible & fully customizable layout.
• Multi–window environment.
• Command line functionality.
• Qt configuration.
• High quality graphics for clear displays.
• OpenGL based for performance.
• Smooth animation of large models.
• Seamless integration between 2D Plot and 3D model.
• Assortment of pre–defined and custom functions.
• Extensive mathematical operations for data processing.
• Multiple model and Window handling.
• Part and Data Management.
• Efficient data usage and 64 bit processing for large model handling.
• Section Force Analysis Tool
• Modal Response Analysis
• Modal Model Builder
• 3D User Field Functions
• Camera module for the perspective view of the model.
• Direct matching and overlay of the model view with an image.
• Vide tracking tool.
• Overlaid display & synchronization of the physical test vide with a simulation results.
• Advanced filtering options for examining results.
• Cut Planes and Isosurface generation for model interrogation.
• Annotation Tool.
• Template based reports in HTML and MS Office PowerPoint formats.
• Session recording and editing.
• User defined toolbars.
• Embedded script editor with C type scripting language.
• User based custom Layout creation.
• µETAPOST Viewer, a freely distributed stand alone application for viewing Project files.
• Plug-in for Netscape based browsers
• ActiveX plug-in for Internet Explorer of MS-Office applications
• STAR CCM +
• FE Fatigue
• FE Safe
• µETAPOST Project
- Support for results from COLUMN, UNIVERSAL and ASCII FORMAT files.
- Custom results states can be created using mathematical operations on loaded results.
- Support for Nastran Sol200 optimization and composite material results.
- Support for OPENFOAM Steady-State and Transient Analysis in ASCII and zipped datasets.
µETA SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS > >
µETA PRODUCT BROCHURE > >
REQUEST MORE INFO. > >