- • ACFD 101: Basic ANSA for CFD modeling (2 days) - $500
- 11.23.2009 - 11.24.2009
- BETA USA Office - Farmington Hills
COURSE ACFD 101: BASIC ANSA FOR CFD MODELLING
Attendees must have a basic knowledge of Finite Elements. No prior Preprocessing experience needed.
Following are the primary topics covered in the ANSA CFD trainings:
- 1. Geometry input.
2. Geometry separation (elimination of unnecessary geometry).
3. Geometry cleanup.
4. Geometry sealing.
5. Grid generation (manual and automatic methods).
6. Sealing geometry to elements without geometry.
7. Volume detection and filling.
8. Solid meshing using Tetras and Hexa – core (optional).
9. Cell quality checks and fixes.
10. Boundary layer propagation and connections at openings.
- BETA USA Office - Website
- 29800 Middlebelt Road, Suite # 100
- Farmington Hills
EventList powered by schlu.net