Electronics systems are used in almost every industry including automotive, aerospace, defense, computers and storage devices, and consumer electronics. The consumer electronics market needs products to be constantly under a fast – paced development cycle. This makes CAE not only an important but also a necessity in the efforts to launch new products with highest quality and durability standards while reducing the overall designing cycle. Electronics components need to maintain consistent performance and function and stand up to harsh and rapidly changing conditions such as significant variations in humidity, temperature & forces due to human misuse. Moreover the increased power density and tight packaging requires analytical studies on strength, durability, and thermal flows in electronic devices. The complexity of the designs in products poses additional challenges while the multiple load types that these devices must endure makes simulations vital.
- ANSA facilitates model set up from CAD input to ready-to-run models for multiple disciplines such as durability and fatigue, impact, CFD, and NVH from a single user interface.
- Its meshing capabilities have made it a leading solution in CAE industry due to its unmatched mesh generation speed and its ability to cover even the most demanding quality criteria.
- With advanced tools for model validation mesh quality can be easily checked and identified violating elements are isolated and fixed manually or automatically.
- The interoperable solver Interfaces allows for the easily conversion from one solver input to another providing superb flexibility.
- Through ANSA, analyses on acoustics and vibrations can be greatly facilitated. Cavity meshing, fluid – structure coupling & modal models components can be effectively handled.
- Thermal transfer and heat flow analyses are very common in the development of electronic applications. Within ANSA the engineers can set up models for analyses for numerous solvers such as RADTHERM and THESEUS through the exclusive solving decks.
- ANSA advanced CFD capabilities can greatly contribute to capturing the impact of design changes to the performance of a system in terms of airflow.
- ANSA Task Manager technology & automation through Python scripting provide a unique automation solution to standardized simulation model build-up and result in minimizing design cycles.
- ANSA’s advanced morphing technology can be used to make complicated design changes without the need for a new CAD. This further allows for combining this capability with commercial optimizer codes to fully automate a design optimization cycle.
- μETA, stands out as a pre-processor for its ability to easily handle multiple models data, its top 3D graphics, and its performance.
- It also features a complete integrated graphics tool for post processing and enables correlation studies with real videos and procedure automation.
- μETA, action based language (sessions), Python programming, and user defined toolbars, boost productivity offering limitless automation capabilities.