Jun 5, 2017 - Jun 9, 2017
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1550 Court Place
Hosted by AIAA
2017 AIAA AVIATION Forum—AIAA Aviation and Aeronautics Forum and Exposition— is the only aviation event that covers the entire integrated spectrum of aviation business and technology. Eighteen technical conferences and a new DEMAND for UNMANNED UAS symposium in one location make this a must-attend event in 2017!
Industry, academia, and government leaders share their perspectives on the new challenges, future opportunities, and emerging trends in the global aviation industry. Plenary sessions examine some of the most critical issues in aviation today. The Forum 360 panel discussions build on the themes and discussions of each day’s opening plenary session, adding a layer of content and context that enhances the value of your forum experience. These discussions also give you time to interact with industry leaders in more intimate settings, enabling meaningful communication, and stimulating greater insight into the critical issues of the day. An innovative and extensive technical program provides the latest in innovative research and developments that will drive advancements in aviation. The dedicated DEMAND for UNMANNED symposium will focus on UAS-related R&D topics in order to address user needs.
- More than 2,000 technical presentations reporting on the latest in aviation and aerodynamic research offer scores of opportunities for collaboration and discussion on high-impact topics.
- Understand how unmanned aerial systems are catalysts for autonomy, robotics, and machine intelligence, and are changing the nature of civil and military aviation.
- Learn how development and implementation of today’s technology will drive the future of civil and military aviation.
- Discover how educational institutions are changing in order to build a technologically advanced workforce.
- Hear from general aviation leaders who are innovating, designing, and testing within a new regulatory structure.
- Celebrate and recognize the accomplishments of extraordinary individuals and teams.
- Mingle with yesterday’s, today’s and tomorrow’s leaders in the field of aviation.