Jun 5, 2018 - Jun 7, 2018
Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland
300 Lakeside Ave E
NAFEMS Americas and Digital Engineering (DE) are teaming up to present CAASE, the Conference on Advancing Analysis & Simulation in Engineering, June 5-7, 2018 in Cleveland!
CAASE18 will bring together the leading visionaries, developers, and practitioners of CAE-related technologies in an open forum, unlike any other, to share experiences, discuss relevant trends, discover common themes, and explore future issues, including:
- What is the future for engineering analysis and simulation?
- Where will it lead us in the next decade?
- How can designers and engineers realize its full potential?
- What are the business, technological, and human enablers that will take past successful developments to new levels in the next ten years?
This conference will cover a wide range of topics, addressing every aspect of engineering analysis and simulation during a 3-day program. The four key themes this conference will address include:
- Driving the Design of Physical Systems, Components & Products
- Implementing Simulation Governance & Democratization
- Advancing Manufacturing Processes & Additive Manufacturing
- Addressing Business Strategies & Challenges
For a complete listing of the topics associated with these four themes, visit CAASE Themes & Topics.