Jan 9, 2017 - Jan 13, 2017
1501 Gaylord Trail
Hosted by AIAA
Aerospace completely changed global transportation norms by taking us from the ground to the skies and eventually space. It’s transformed the globe, bringing the world together with its communication and satellite technologies. It’s now changing the way that we view our universe and those beyond. New innovations in autonomous systems will continue to create disruption.
In 2017, AIAA Science and Technology Forum and Exposition (AIAA SciTech Forum) is structured around the theme: Addressing Full Spectrum Disruption Across the Global Aerospace Community. During exciting and engagingplenaries and Forum 360 sessions, speakers and panelists will tackle the following questions:
- Setting the Landscape: Factors Driving Today’s Disruptive Environment—How is our current environment leading to disruption in the aerospace community?
- Disruptive Business Models—How are new business models changing aerospace science and technology?
- Disruptive Policy Issues: Presidential Transitions—How will the change of administration and public policy issues impact the future research and development landscape?
- Disruptive Technology Developments: Breakthroughs That Will Transform Aerospace—What are the next big technologies that will disrupt the way we design, develop, and operate new aerospace systems?
- Next-Generation Workforce—How is disruption changing the way we educate, recruit, develop, and grow the global aerospace workforce of the future?