Apr 30, 2018 - May 1, 2018
The Inn at St. John’s
44045 5 Mile Road
Hosted by Moldex3D North America Inc.
Moldex3D Users’ Meeting – North America 2018 is an annual event opportunity to strengthen the collaboration between Moldex3D Company and the plastic engineering community in North America region. This meeting will be the biggest event that brings together our top management, users, partners, and as well as experienced professionals working in the plastic engineering field under one roof to discuss the latest industry trends and know-how, and exchange valuable experiences to help bring your product to life.
- New product updates on Moldex3D’s latest version, Moldex3D R16.0
- Novel molding and plastic product design knowledge & technologies
- Moldex3D’s customer’s successful case presentations
- Interactive dialogue to shape the future developments of Moldex3D software
- Demonstrations on Moldex3D’s new simulation capabilities
- Plenty of networking opportunities with like-minded professionals