Coming Fall – 2018!!
BETA CAE’s ALIAS Advanced Class A Surfacing training will focus & explore the techniques used in both the Automotive & Aerospace Industries.
- INSTRUCTOR LED COURSES
Comfortable, state of the art classroom that can accommodate up to 6 students.
- ONSITE CUSTOMER LOCATION
Courses tailored to the customer needs, at the customer site.
- SPECIALIZED COURSES
Customized courses for specific topics your company may need. Contact us to learn more.
- VIRTUAL COURSES
Travel restrictions? No problem. We can teach virtually as well. Ask us about pricing.
- User interface customization with WindowDisplay and DrawStyle
- Importing scans & curve fitting
- Laying patches from scan
- Creating surface from mesh
- Surface checking, shading & aligning
- Curvature Shading for better Designs – Iso-angle, Gaussian, Zebra Strip
- New surface creation from curves
- Wheels arch and washout
- Fascia Blends
- Matching Roof Scan
- Summary Review
How will I learn?
- Training is hands-on, where the instructor will lecture, demonstrate techniques step-by-step & offer one-on-one when needed.
- Instructor will answer all question & will support you during the practice sessions.
- 32 hour course with breaks & lunch provided (BETA in-house courses only).
- ALIAS Fundamentals & Advance or Industry Experience.