- Must have a basic knowledge of Finite Elements.
- No prior Preprocessing experience needed.
Following are the primary topics covered in the ANSA for Structures & Durability training:
- Model Management
- Solver files I/O
- Materials and Properties Handling
- CAD Translation
- Clean-up Techniques
- Middle surface Extraction
- Batch Mesh – Specific meshing requirements
- Assembly Tools
- Sets, Contacts and Pre-tensions
- Definition of boundary and loads & STEP Manager
- Model Checks
- Delete Unused Data
The next ANSA topics will be covered as time permits.
- Includes Management & Configurations
- Control of Numbering Schemes
- Kinematic Mechanisms Handling & Positioning
- Task Manager Basics
- Keeping the model up-to-date
- Utilities and geometry modifications techniques
- Introduction to Morphing