BETA CAE’s Class A Fundamentals training focuses & explores the techniques used in both the Automotive & Aerospace Industries.
- INSTRUCTOR LED COURSES
Comfortable, state of the art classroom that can accommodate up to 6 students.
- ONSITE CUSTOMER LOCATION
Courses tailored to the customer needs, at the customer site.
- SPECIALIZED COURSES
Customized courses for specific topics your company may need. Contact us to learn more.
- VIRTUAL COURSES
Travel restrictions? No problem. We can teach virtually as well. Ask us about pricing.
- User Display Set-Up
- User Interface
- Data Import Options
- ICEM Surf Building Blocks
- Curve methodology for surface
- Logical patch development
- Surface Creation Methods
- Surface Background Image
- Surface Scan data
- Reference data
- Die Draw
How will I learn?
- Training is hands-on, where the instructor will lecture, demonstrate techniques step-by-step & offer one-on-one when needed.
- Instructor will answer all question & will support you during the practice sessions.
- 20 hour course with breaks & lunch provided (BETA in-house courses only).
- Students should have a desire to learn and know the basics of a computer.