Coming Fall – 2018!!
BETA CAE’s Unified Modeler training will focus & explore the techniques used in both the Automotive & Aerospace Industries.
- INSTRUCTOR LED COURSES
Comfortable, state of the art classroom that can accommodate up to 6 students.
- ONSITE CUSTOMER LOCATION
Courses tailored to the customer needs, at the customer site.
- SPECIALIZED COURSES
Customized courses for specific topics your company may need. Contact us to learn more.
- VIRTUAL COURSES
Travel restrictions? No problem. We can teach virtually as well. Ask us about pricing
- Object Availability for Modeling
- Modifying Geometry & Reference Objects – Segmenting, Smoothing, Topology
- Defining the Geometry & the Reference – Topology relations and diagnoses, properties and relationships
- Defining the Projection Base
- Executing modelling functions – Control Point Modification, Crowning, Dynamic Move, Volume Modeling
- Saving Variants & Sessions
- Summary and Re-cap of Course
How will I learn?
- Training is hands-on, where the instructor will lecture, demonstrate techniques step-by-step & offer one-on-one when needed.
- Instructor will answer all question & will support you during the practice sessions.
- 24 hour course with breaks & lunch provided (BETA in-house courses only).
- ICEM Surf Fundamentals & Advance or Industry Experience.