Coming Fall – 2018!!
BETA CAE’s Intro to VRED training will focus & explore the techniques used in both the Automotive & Aerospace Industries.
- INSTRUCTOR LED COURSES
Comfortable, state of the art classroom that can accommodate up to 6 students.
- ONSITE CUSTOMER LOCATION
Courses tailored to the customer needs, at the customer site.
- SPECIALIZED COURSES
Customized courses for specific topics your company may need. Contact us to learn more.
- VIRTUAL COURSES
Travel restrictions? No problem. We can teach virtually as well. Ask us about pricing.
- Exploring the User Interface
- Importing your CAD data
- Working with light features
- Exploring and understanding the materials and geometry variants
- How to use material options
- Working with objects
- Optimizing your model
- How to select the right (drag and drop) environment
- How to select and adjust the right point of view
How will I learn?
- Training is hands-on, where the instructor will lecture, demonstrate techniques step-by-step & offer one-on-one when needed.
- Instructor will answer all question & will support you during the practice sessions.
- 16 hour course with breaks & lunch provided (BETA in-house courses only).
- Knowledge of ALIAS preferred