BETA CAE Systems USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of motivated engineers with F.E. modeling experience and expertise. There are continuous job openings for engineers in CAE, software development, technical writing, customer support, after sales services etc.
Please e-mail a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Please Note: BETA CAE Systems only conducts staffing matters through the use of official emails originating from the @ansa-usa.com address or via direct phone calls.
Check below for current openings:
FEA Engineer (Multiple Openings)
- Perform Finite Element Analysis on automotive components.
- Prepare Finite Element model parts for NVH, CRASH, Durability, and CFD Analysis.
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering plus 1 year experience in the job offered.
- Need proof of legal auth to work indefinitely in the U.S.
- Resumes: John Skarakis, BETA CAE Systems USA, Inc. 29800 Middlebelt Road, Ste. 100, Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Software Support Engineer (Multiple Openings)
- The Software Support Engineer is a Structural Engineer, supporting the use of engineering software to plan and design systems by our numerous customers in various industries.
- Facilitate engineering within the design cycle of automotive and other products.
- Advise our customers as to the analysis and design of products.
- Provide technical support for our proprietary ANSA and META software, to our clients.
- Solve customers’ engineering issues and provide advanced training to these engineers in ANSA & META software usage.
- Perform trouble-shooting and recommend solutions, utilizing engineering analysis techniques, primarily Finite Element Analysis (“FEA”).
- BS in Aerospace/Mechanical/Civil/Structural or other Engineering fields
- At least two graduate level courses in Finite Element Analysis
- Minimum 1 year experience in FEA modeling
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent technical abilities
- Basic knowledge of NASTRAN, LS-DYNA or RADIOSS
- Work on Finite Element Consulting projects using ANSA
- Provide technical support to BETA CAE Systems Customers
- BS in Aerospace/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- At least one graduate level course in Finite Element Analysis
- Minimum 1 year modeling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good technical abilities
- Basic knowledge of NASTRAN, LS-DYNA, RADIOSS or ABAQUS
- Full scale vehicle testing, component testing and validation.
- Knowledge and understanding of all NHTSA regulations and US third party requirements is essential.
- Vehicle structural analysis and occupant analysis with knowledge of different dummies.
- Coordinate meetings with appropriate design responsible engineers to share and explain data analysis and test results.
- Knowledge of META required.
- Theoritical and practical knowledge of CAE analysis is required.
- Minimum Education BS in Mechanical/Structural Engg
- Minimum 3 Years Experience
- Support 2014 C/D SUV/CUV programs with analysis/optimization of suspension/steering sub-system kinematics and compliance; analytical assesements of full vehicle steady-state and transient handling behavior; and calculation of associated component loads.
- Participation in development & implementation of associated processes is also required.
- ADAMS View/Solver, ADAMS/Car
- Experience/familiarity with steering, suspension, brake, power train mount system design methods, performance characteristics, test & assessment methods.
- Minimum Education B. S. – Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 Years Experience
CAE Engineer (Vehicle Dynamics / Durability)
- Build ADAMS Vehicle Dynamics & Loads models from Design Data & run fatigue analysis to provide design direction for Components, Systems & Full Vehicle virtual prototypes.
- Utilize CAE techniques with component, system and full vehicle models to assess performance in Vehicle Dynamics, Durability & Fatigue attributes.
- Develop conceptual and detailed sub-system and system Vehicle Dynamics ADAMS models
- Provide direction to Engineering team on Loads & Dynamic Stability
- Ensure CAE targets are met in virtual prototypes.
- Be able to correlate analytical predictions with physical test performance.
- Mentors other CAE analysts & team members in advanced techniques of simulation.
- Develops and/or improves CAE methodology for increased efficiency
- Responsible for CAE signoff and documentation.
- Conduct stiffness and NVH analysis as necessary.
- Interface with customer’s CAE department to ensure conformance with their procedures and practices, and that the CAE models are developed to the intended design level.
- Master’s or Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering required.
- 5 years experience in CAE related activities
- Experienced in the use of Pre-processors (ANSA), Analysis tools (ADAMS PRE, ADAMS CAR, ADAMS VIEW, NASTRAN, MSC FATIGUE, nCode) & Post-Processors (META, Animator, LS-Post).
- Experience in using CAE as a predictive tool for product development.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to work in a dynamic team environment.
- OEM product development experience is a benefit.
- Establish world class airflow objectives through DFSS.
- Optimize components and sub-systems for airflow management.Develop/implement improvements for current and future vehicle programs.
- Optimize airflow for 2nd/3rd seat comfort
- STAR-CD/STAR-CCM+, Fluent NX/Teamcenter ANSA
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Minimum Education BS
CAE NVH Engineer
- NVH virtual analysis application and tool development.
- Work with the NVH Team to finalize selection of new virtual tool(s), run trials, manage training & integration of tools into the client’s organization, manage supplier updates / modifications.
- Nastran, ANSA
- Strong NVH background, Communication Skills
- Minimum Education MS Eng
- Minimum 5 years experience
CAE Durability Engineer
- Work on Closures, Body and Chassis durability to support vehicle development programs.
- Provide Durability assessment for Car and Minivan Programs.
- Develop and implement process/tools for durability simulation.
- Nastran, ABAQUS, ANSA, Ice-Flow, LS-Dyna
- Minimum Education BS in Mechanical / Structural Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience